Match Day Promotions
Oceana Gold Take A Kid To The Highlanders
Oceana Gold, New World and Dunedin McDonalds are the commercial partners of the ‘Take A Kid To The Highlanders’ programme. Tickets can be purchased by visiting www.ticketdirect.co.nz or by visiting one of the Ticket Direct ticket outlets around the Highlanders franchise region.
- The price is $26 for one adult and one child and this includes service fees (apart from phone orders which are $1.50)
- Additional children are $6 each.
- Each Child will receive a ‘kids pack’ which contains a few goodies including a bag of eta chips, Strickly Coffee voucher for mum or dad & CalciYum Milk!
- The ‘kids pack’ can be picked-up on match-days from the Oceana Gold tent inside gate E.
Match Day Sponsor
The Highlanders have a wonderful group of match-day sponsors each season – please keep an eye out on match-day for some of the fantastic promotions and giveaways of the match-day sponsors listed below:
- Fri 8 Feb - Highlanders v Crusaders @ Centennial Park, Oamaru, 4.30pm: Match-day Sponsor: McKeown
- Fri 15 Feb - Highlanders v Blues @ Recreation Ground, Queenstown, 5.30pm: Match-day Sponsor: Heartland Ricoh
- Fri 22 February – Highlanders v Chiefs @ Forsyth Barr Stadium, 7.35pm: Match-day Sponsor: Silver Fern Farms
- Sat 9 March – Highlanders v Cheetahs @ Rugby Park Stadium, Invercargill, 7.35pm: Match-day Sponsor: SealesWinslow
- Fri 15 March – Highlanders v Hurricanes @ Forysth Barr Stadium, 7.35pm: Match-day Sponsor: TBC
- Fri 29 March – Highlanders v Reds @ Forsyth Barr Stadium, 7.35pm: Match-day Sponsor: TBC
- Fri 12 April – Highlanders v Brumbies @ Forsyth Barr Stadium, 7.35pm: Match-day Sponsor: TBC
- Sat 4 May – Highlanders v Sharks @ Forsyth Barr Stadium, 7.35pm: Match-day Sponsor: TBC
- Sat 1 June – Highlanders v Blues @ Forsyth Barr Stadium, 7.35pm: Match-day Sponsor: TBC
- Sat 29 June – Highlanders v Crusaders @ Forsyth Barr Stadium, 7.35pm: Match-day Sponsor: TBC
More FM Kids XV - 'Pimp My School Principal'
More FM Dunedin brings the More FM Kids XV to Super Rugby this season. Each match-day in Dunedin and Invercargill fifteen lucky kids will run out with the Highlanders. To find out more about this promotion, please visit the More FM website.
The Best Ground Announcer Team In The Land - Damian & Nicky (97.4 More FM)
Dunedin McDonalds Superfans - Ticket Direct Stand Lower
Dunedin McDonalds have come to the Highlanders 'game day party' by rewarding the best dressed fans on the night! Make sure you dress up in your best Highlanders gear each match night and you could be chosen by the Dunedin McDonalds Supers fans and receive one of 300 McDonalds Happy Meal Vouchers! Go the Highlanders!
City Of Dunedin Pipe Band
The City of Dunedin Pipe Band have been involved with the Highlanders since the teams inception into the Super Rugby competition in 1996. In 2011 the Band took centre stage prior to all Highlander Super Rugby home games last season with a stirring rendition of Flower Of Scotland and a brave display from the Bands’ Snare Drummer. In 2012 the City Of Dunedin Pipe Band will again be an important part of the pre-match at Forsyth Barr Stadium (Dunedin) and Rugby Park Stadium in Invercargill.
Highlanders Internship 2013
Highlanders Trust interns Mark Gilbraith (photo below - fourth from left) and Courtney Kilpatrick (far right) help with pre-game set-up alongside the Highlanders event team. Mark and Courtney joined the Highlanders in February this year for a 100 hour placement in the Highlanders Marketing and Commercial team. Both interns were studying at Otago University in 2012 and they were selected through an interview process following a joint venture between the Highlanders and the commerce department at OU.
The ZOO - It's been called the 'biggest dress-up party south of the sevens' and NZ SKI are calling on all students to get into the fun of the ZOO and dress up in the craziest gears.... the best dressed will win a day Ski Pass for six at one of NZ Ski's South Island Ski Parks - Coronet Peak, Mount Hutt & The Remarkables.
The Tux Blimp
The Tux Purina blimp is a new addition in 2013... and what an addition! At 5m long and requiring a helicopter pilot to fly it at Forsyth Barr Stadium, it's a great element to enhance the overall match experience. The Tux Purina blimp will be in action at halftime and there are some great prizes loaded and ready to drop!! So watch up and a big thanks to Purina Tux.
Thanks Vodafone - The Best Dressed Season Ticket Holder
Wear your pride on the outside this season and you will be rewarded by Vodafone (and Damian and Nicky from More FM). Each match-day, a season ticket holder will be chosen (for wearing Highlanders supporters gear) and will win a smart phone from Vodafone. A big thanks for the team at Vodafone!
You Could Win Hosea Gear Boots - Oh Yes!
It's as easy as dressing to impress the big Highlanders winger - so wear your gear and be picked from the crowd at the end of the match - a prize that money can't buy!