Match Day Promotions
Oceana Gold Take A Kid To The Highlanders
Oceana Gold and New World are the commercial partners of the ‘Take A Kid To The Highlanders’ programme. Tickets can be purchased by visiting www.ticketdirect.co.nz or by visiting one of the Ticket Direct ticket outlets around the Highlanders franchise region.
- The price is $26 for one adult and one child and this includes service fees (apart from phone orders which are $1.50)
- Additional children are $6 each.
- Each Child will receive a ‘kids pack’ which contains a few goodies including a bag of eta chips, Strickly Coffee voucher for mum or dad & CalciYum Milk!
- The ‘kids pack’ can be picked-up on match-days from the Oceana Gold tent inside gate E.
Match Day Sponsors 2014
- Saturday 22 February vs Blues – 7.35pm Silver Fern Farms
- Saturday 15 March vs Force – 7.35pm Meridian Mall
- Friday 21 March vs Hurricanes – 7.35pm TBC
- Friday 4 April vs Rebels – 7.35pm Oceana Gold
- Friday 11 April vs Bulls – 7.35pm TBC
- Saturday 10 May vs Lions – 7.35pm Otago Daily Times
- Saturday 24 May vs Crusaders – 5.35pm Farmlands
- Friday 27 June vs Chiefs – 7.35pm Silver Fern Farms
More FM Kids XV - 'Pimp My School Principal'
More FM Dunedin brings the More FM Kids XV to Super Rugby this season. Each match-day in Dunedin and Invercargill fifteen lucky kids will run out with the Highlanders. To find out more about this promotion, please visit the More FM website.
The Best Ground Announcer Team In The Land - Damian & Nicky (97.4 More FM)
City Of Dunedin Pipe Band
The City of Dunedin Pipe Band have been involved with the Highlanders since the teams inception into the Super Rugby competition in 1996. In 2011 the Band took centre stage prior to all Highlander Super Rugby home games last season with a stirring rendition of Flower Of Scotland and a brave display from the Bands’ Snare Drummer. In 2012 the City Of Dunedin Pipe Band will again be an important part of the pre-match at Forsyth Barr Stadium (Dunedin) and Rugby Park Stadium in Invercargill.
Highlanders Internship 2013
Highlanders Trust interns Mark Gilbraith (photo below - fourth from left) and Courtney Kilpatrick (far right) help with pre-game set-up alongside the Highlanders event team. Mark and Courtney joined the Highlanders in February this year for a 100 hour placement in the Highlanders Marketing and Commercial team. Both interns were studying at Otago University in 2012 and they were selected through an interview process following a joint venture between the Highlanders and the Marketing department at the University of Otago.
The Tux Blimp
The Tux Purina blimp is a new addition in 2013... and what an addition! At 5m long and requiring a helicopter pilot to fly it at Forsyth Barr Stadium, it's a great element to enhance the overall match experience. The Tux Purina blimp will be in action at halftime and there are some great prizes loaded and ready to drop!! So watch up and a big thanks to Purina Tux.
Thanks Vodafone - The Best Dressed Season Ticket Holder
Wear your pride on the outside this season and you will be rewarded by Vodafone (and Damian and Nicky from More FM). Each match-day, a season ticket holder will be chosen (for wearing Highlanders supporters gear) and will win a smart phone from Vodafone. A big thanks for the team at Vodafone!